Friday, December 4, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!

Well, it's official!  Miranda lost her 2 front teeth now!  She lost her other front tooth at school this morning.  She said she was eating her cereal at breakfast and she said it fell out when she took a bite.  She was so excited when I picked her up from school.  They put it in a little green treasure box for her so she wouldn't lose it.  She cannot wait until the tooth fairy comes again!  Boy, that tooth fairy has really made a lot of trips to our house this entire year!  She has lost 5 teeth this year!  I cannot believe how fast she has been growing!  Anyway, I tried to take a few pics of her with both of her teeth gone and she won't open her mouth so we can see them gone.  Her 2 bottom teeth that have come in are touching her gums where she lost her teeth.LOL  So, hopefully you can tell by looking at these pics! 

0 comments: