Saturday, November 21, 2009

That makes 4!!!


Miranda lost her fourth tooth today.  What is so special about this one is that it is one of her top front teeth, you know........one of the ones that you want for Christmas!LOL  She looks so cute without it.  I am thinking that the other front tooth will be out pretty soon too, because it is just as loose.  She lost her tooth at Cracker Barrel when she, my Dad, and I were going to have lunch there.  We had just gotten our food and she took one bite of her okra.  That's all it took for her to make her tooth go back towards the roof of her mouth.  Well, she started crying because it hurt when she bit down and then it started bleeding.  I took her to the bathroom and got some wet paper towels.  I asked her if I could pull it out since it was pretty much out anyway.  She insisted that I not pull it.  Well, we went back to our table to try and eat, and it just wasn't working for her.  So, she finally said I could pull it.  We went back to the bathroom and it didn't take any pulling hardly at all and it was out.  We still had some bleeding going on, so we stayed in the bathroom for a little while longer.  She told me she was freaking out!  I told her it was going to be okay.  I tried not to laugh when she said that.  Well, here are just a few pics of her without her tooth.  She is so excited now that it's over and done.  Now she wants the toothfairy to come and cannot wait to go to church without a tooth.LOL  You just gotta love the girl!

 
That pic is a little scary!LOL


Much better! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love it when they lose the front teeth....

I ADORE those big ole holes left in the front. SO CUTE.

Glo said...

Me too! Just adorable, isn't it?!LOL