Saturday, October 31, 2009

I now pronounce you.........Just kidding!

Here is Miranda in her Halloween costume! She chose this, NOT ME!!!!!! She decided that she wanted to be a bride for Halloween this year. I really think she looked like a beautiful bride! We went to a few houses down our street and then had to go back home, because I had us walk across a ditch to get to one of the houses, and got her beautiful white dress muddy. I was a baaaaaad Mama and just ruined her night! We got home and had to take another bath to wash all the mud off. I felt terrible! She also ran in the Eric Griffin Memorial Run for kids this year for the first time. We have this run every year during the Gurdon Forest Festival, and this was the first year that I thought Miranda would like to run in it. She loved it!!!! She also won 1st place in her division! I was so proud of her! She got a tall trophy and all of the kids got medallions to wear like they were in the Olympics! It was really fun! Here are some pics of both Halloween and the race.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful bride! You know....one day you'll turn around and she really WILL be wearing this.

Congrats to Miranda for winning the race!