Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy belated Easter!






This was the best I could do considering the yucky rain and cold Easter morning! Miranda actually was disappointed in what she got from the Easter Bunny this year. I always use the same basket since she was a baby because I thought it was a pretty basket. Anyway, I am not sure if that is why she responded this way, but she said "Uh, Mama......he gave me the same thing like last time!" I couldn't believe it! There was only a couple of things that were the same....and that's just because I thought she liked the candy from last time.LOL Anyway, the little toys she got were different. I may just tell her that the basket is like a Christmas Stocking....we use the same basket/stocking, and the Easter Bunny will come and fill your basket like Santa does your stocking. Hopefully that will work. She is too smart for her own britches! Hope everyone had a great Easter!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That stinker! HeHe! That sure is a pretty dress she was wearing!

Amber said...

Hey, Glo!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! We do have a lot of the same friends, don't we?! Your daughter is precious!! And at least you remembered the Easter Bunny...my poor kids...I'm thinking therapy is definitely in their future!!

Amber

Glo said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for stopping by MY blog as well. Usually only Jen will comment on my blog. It's nice to see another person's comments too. No, I don't think your kids will need therapy. I also think your boys are just adorable! You take care and can't wait to see what else is in store for your family.LOL

Gloria :)

The Bowden's said...

She is getting so big! :) Growing up so fast.

Yes ma'am, we are moving to Germany. Isn't that crazy!?! Ronnie will be stationed there for 3 years and then we will see where we go from there. What an adventure, huh? :) We are SO excited!