Monday, April 27, 2009

A Fishin' We Will Go!

Okay, this is a little painful for me, because I didn't get to witness this event! On Sunday, April 26th, 2009, Scottie took Miranda to his Dad's farm and they went fishing with her new Dora fishing pole. Wellllll, she caught her first fish WITHOUT ME THERE!!! UGH! I missed her first fish! By the way, it was a brim, whatever that looks like......SINCE I DIDN'T get to see it!!! Sorry, there are no pictures but I WASN'T there to take pictures!!! Scottie of course, didn't think about maybe taking a picture on his cell phone....oh wait, he probably didn't even HAVE his phone. Anyway, she was excited and I was so proud of her! Scottie proceeded to tell me that she not only caught her first fish, she also pee peed(spell)outside for the first time too. I am kind of glad that I didn't witness that part, because I probably would have freaked out!LOL She was happy about that event as well. She was so dirty that I gave her a nice bath and scrubbed her from head to toe! Now I recognize my squeaky clean girl! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw man! Too bad you didn't get pictures----of the fish I mean! hehehe
I love Miranda's dress! Was that the one she wore on Easter?

Amber said...

Fishing is one of most favorite things to do...EVER! I love it so much!

And the other...my boys don't know that restrooms are inside. They have been known to leave the house to go outside and pee in the yard. Weird.

Glo said...

Yes Jenn, that's the one! I love that dress!

LOL @ Amber! I have brothers and we lived in the country most of my teenage life, so I can relate to the peeing in the yard. One of my brothers peed right outside of Sonic in Gurdon during a Forest Festival....he was like 5 years old.LOL Very embarrassing for a teenager that goes to high school there.....just speaking from experience.LOL