Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm leavin' on a jet plane!!!






Hey everyone! I am sorry that I haven't added to the blog in a few weeks. It has been a crazy couple of months. Miranda and I went to California and had a good time until Miranda got sick. We got to go to the ocean and she loved it!!! We saw so many things there. Miranda loved the water too, even though it was freezing cold! The weather was pretty chilly too, for what we are use to. My Aunt doesn't even have an air conditioner in her house. They don't really need it!LOL Crazy, huh?! We also got to go to the Oakland Zoo and Miranda had a great time there. They also surprised Miranda with a little birthday party since it was going to be in a couple of weeks from then. It was very nice of them! We had cupcakes and she got to open presents. We are glad to be back home, but it was a nice visit too. Oh, and I almost forgot......Miranda LOVED the plane ride! I was so proud of her!!! I can only fit 5 pics at a time on this blog thing, so I had to pick one for every little event we did. The first one is her on the plane if you couldn't tell! Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: