Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Miranda!!!






We had Miranda's birthday party this past Saturday at the Gurdon Park. I can't believe that it rained pretty much all morning off and on. It has been beautiful weather until that day. Today(Sunday) is beautiful too....it just had to be the day of her party. Just my luck! The kids still had a good time at the park and played as if it weren't cold and wet. I am just glad that it didn't rain on them while they were playing. Miranda got a lot of presents and had fun with her friends and relatives. I can't believe how big she is getting! My baby is a little girl now! She will still be my baby though.....always and forever!!! Oh, and her big present that we got her was a trampoline. The grandparents chipped in with Me and Scottie and got it for her! She loved it!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shelby and Bethany had fun! Well, Adam and I did too, for that matter!